Is your middle school or high school student struggling in school?
Are you struggling with the transition to or from college?
Would you benefit from accommodations for post-graduate exams and board certifications?
A comprehensive psycho-educational evaluation at the Tyree Institute can help.
These are all situations where understanding more about your learning profile can reduce frustration and dramatically impact your success.
Our staff provides fee-based comprehensive assessments for teens and adults to identify what may be contributing to difficulties at school or on the job. A comprehensive evaluation is helpful in answering questions regarding an individual’s overall learning profile (including strengths and weaknesses) as well as emotional and behavioral functioning.
Our evaluations provide clarification regarding:
- Specific Learning Disorders (Reading/Written Language/Math)
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Study Skills, Organization, Executive Functioning
- Interventions and supports that may be beneficial at school and on the job
- Eligibility for services and accommodations in school (elementary, high school, college, and graduate/professional school)
- Eligibility for accommodations on standardized college and post-college testing (ACT, SAT, MCAT, GRE, LSAT)
Steps for Testing at the Institute:
- Informational Intake
We start with a conversation to understand your needs and concerns, then guide you to the right resource and provider.
- Background Interview and Evaluation
We take a collaborative approach to understanding your needs. We commit the necessary time to gather history and conduct a thorough evaluation using the most appropriate and informative diagnostics tools.
- Feedback and Discussion
After the evaluation, the psychologist will meet with clients and family members, where appropriate, to provide insight as well as recommendations, resources, accommodations, and specialized instruction to best support your success.
- School Observations and Ongoing Support as Appropriate
We tailor our evaluations and follow-up to fit the needs of each client.
We understand that potentially receiving a diagnosis of a learning disability or attention disorder can be overwhelming. Experts at the Tyree Institute are here to guide and support you.
To schedule an appointment and learn more, contact Dr. Daphne Sajous-Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-610-4900.