College Counseling Services
Access to Professional College Admission Guidance
Our expert college counselors at the Tyree Institute offer fee-based college-counseling services to high school and post-graduate students. Our college counselors recognize that every student has their own particular interests and passions and it is our mission to help them find the college that fits best. Led by nationally renowned college counseling professional and best-selling author Marybeth Kravets, our team will take your student step-by-step through the admissions process.
Finding the Right Fit
Through our personalized guidance, we work together to:
- Provide guidance on high school course selection
- Foster involvement in leadership opportunities, extra-curricular activities, and community service that build upon student strengths and interests
- Understand standardized testing and options
- Identify colleges that meet student priorities, academic, and personal goals
- Support students throughout the college application process
- Prepare students to present articulately and confidently for formal and informal college interviews
- Advise about resources for financial aid and scholarships
Our College Counselors possess a depth of knowledge about the broad range of colleges and universities across the country, and can speak from their professional experiences about the differences between these many institutions. Our aim is to help students choose the college that best matches them as individuals, not just as applicants.
Our team is guided by the ethical practices of college admission.
- Marybeth Kravets is a well-known and respected professional in the world of college counseling, post-secondary planning, and educational consulting. She is the noted co-author of The Princeton Review/Random House book The K&W Guide to Colleges for Students with Learning Differences and ADHD 15th edition and is a Past President of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC) and the Illinois Association for College Admission Counseling. She received the Harvard Club of Chicago Community Service Award for dedication to underserved students who are economically challenged or learn differently and is a Board of Trustees member for United World College USA and College Bound Opportunities. Ms. Kravets brings her extensive network and years of experience and passion to Wolcott School as the Director of College Counseling and an integral member of the Wolcott team.
To schedule an appointment and learn more, contact Linda Jamrozy at email@example.com or 312-610-4900.