How to Apply in 3 Steps
Applications received by December 3, 2021, will be considered priority applications.
Applications received after December 3, 2021, will be considered part of our rolling admissions process, and decisions will be made according to space availability.
The following information will assist you in completing the application process.
STEP 1. ONLINE APPLICATION
A complete application includes the following materials:
$150 application fee
- Application fee must be received before the application is reviewed
- In case of extenuating financial circumstances, adjusted application fee may be available upon request to the Admissions Office
Copies of current evaluations report(s)
- Submit a copy of the most recent psychoeducational assessment administered within the last 3 years. The evaluation must include:
- Cognitive Assessment WISC-IV or V (Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children) or WAIS-IV or V (including all subtest scores)
- Measures of Achievement, tests include WJIV, KTEA 3 or WIAT III
- Relevant tests of processing skills when applicable
Recommendation forms and reports from student’s school
- English Teacher, Math Teacher, Advisor/Counselor, and Learning Specialist Recommendation Forms
- School transcripts or report cards from the past 2 years
Testing completed by previous school (such as MAP or ISEE)
- Current 504 plan, IEP, or Learning Plan, if applicable
- Letter of recommendation from other providers (learning specialists, tutors, or other providers) may be included, but are not required
STEP 2. APPLICATION PROCESS REVIEW
Once the application is complete and all required information has been received, the Admissions Committee will review your student’s application.
When the review process is completed, you will be contacted by the Director of Admissions to discuss next steps in the admissions process for your student.
STEP 3. INTERVIEW AND DECISIONS PROCESS
The Director of Admissions will invite eligible applicants to schedule an interview.
The interview may include a meeting with Dr. Pike, Head of School, Rachel Spiro, Director of Admissions, and other members of the Admissions Committee.
At least one Parent/Guardian should attend this one-hour meeting with the student.